images/chipotle.JPG

 

KINGMAN - On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 10:05 a.m., Battalion 2 was dispatched for a report of a commercial kitchen fire in the 3400 block of Stockton Hill Road, the Chipotle Restaurant.

Responding units reported nothing showing in the area. While enroute fire crews were informed that all employees had exited the structure. Upon arrival fire personnel found that a kitchen fire had engaged the hood suppression system and heavy extinguishment residue covered the kitchen area. Upon further investigation, crews found a small area smoldering under the main griddles. A Kingman Fire Department Investigator was called to the scene. Initial findings after interviewing employees, is that a small gas leak may have been present and when the employees lit the equipment, the area caught fire. Fire loss figures are expected to be approximately $5,000.00, not including loss of business. No one was injured during the blaze.

0
0
0
s2sdefault
Save More Auto Ad